Optimized solution for challenging drive tasks
Rulmeca drum motors support Volta SuperDrive beltsRead more
Communication from Rulli Rulmeca - Covid 19 updatesRead more
MELCO is celebrating the 50th anniversary
This year Melco is celebrating its 50th anniversary (1970-2020) – and the company is looking to the future with optimism.Read more
Welcome to our New WebsiteRead more
RULMECA at PPMA Total Show Birmingham 1st-3rd of October 2019
Come & Visit us at the Stand G36Read more
RULMECA CORPORATION HONORED WITH "MADE AWARD"Read more
Invitation to Bauma, Munich 8th – 14th of April 2019
Come & visit us in Munich Hall B2, Stand 425Read more
RULMECA at MECSPE 2019 28th – 30th of March, Parma ItalyRead more
Experience and innovation
Founded in 1962, the Rulmeca Group has grown to be a leading partner to the global materials handling industry.
With its three product brands, Rulmeca, Precismeca and Melco, Rulmeca Group is the world’s largest supplier of rollers/idlers, pulleys and motorized pulleys for heavy duty belt conveyors for quarries and mining applications and of rollers, drum motors, Drive Rollers 24V for the Intralogistics.
The 17 Production and sales companies all around the globe serve Rulmeca Group clients in more than 85 countries. The Rulmeca Group's strengths include:
- Organisational stability and strategic orientation on medium-long-term objectives;
- Trusted relationships established with customers and suppliers;
- Global presence thanks to 8 production companies and 9 commercial companies for a total of 1,200 employees;
- Production flexibility with the ability to serve customers operating internationally;
- A wide range of constantly evolving products;
- Orientation to technical support of customers in the design and sales phase;
- Product range particularly focused on the needs of the bulk product handling industry.