Founded in 1962, the Rulmeca Group has grown to be a leading partner to the global materials handling industry.
With its three product brands, Rulmeca, Precismeca and Melco, Rulmeca Group is the world’s largest supplier of rollers/idlers, pulleys and motorized pulleys for heavy duty belt conveyors for quarries and mining applications and of rollers, drum motors, Drive Rollers 24V for the Intralogistics.
The 16 Production and sales companies all around the globe serve Rulmeca Group clients in more than 85 countries.
The Rulmeca Group's strengths include:
- Organisational stability and strategic orientation on medium-long-term objectives;
- Trusted relationships established with customers and suppliers;
- Global presence thanks to 8 production companies and 8 commercial companies for a total of 1,200 employees;
- Production flexibility with the ability to serve customers operating internationally;
- A wide range of constantly evolving products;
- Orientation to technical support of customers in the design and sales phase;
- Product range particularly focused on the needs of the bulk product handling industry.