RULLI RULMECA S.P.A.
Rulli Rulmeca S.p.A. is based in Almè (Bergamo), a good industrial area in the north of Italy, in the same location of Rulmeca Holding S.p.A, the headquarters of the Rulmeca Group.
Rulli Rulmeca was founded in 1962 and covers an area of 24,000 square metres.
Main Company Milestones:
- 1962 - Rulli Rulmeca founded by Mr. Antonio Ghisalberti
- 1972-73 - Rulmeca made co-operation agreement with Interroll
- 1981 - Manufacturing/Building investment in Italy
- 1988 - Rulmeca acquired Trollven-now Rulmeca Venezuela
- 1994 - Rulmeca started Rulmeca Portugal
- 1999 - Rulmeca obtained ISO 9001 quality certification
- 2000 - Rulmeca acquired German Group "Precismeca" and took over companies in Germany, France and Canada
- 2002 - Rulmeca celebrated 40 years
- 2003 - Rulmeca acquired the Bulk Handling business part of Interroll and took over companies in Germany, UK, Spain, Thailand and branch sales office in Russia
- 2004 - Rulmeca started sales companies in Denmark and United States
- 2006 - Rulmeca acquired the South African competitor Melco Conveyor Equipment
- 2007 - Rulmeca open a local production in Tianjin, China
- 2007 - Rulmeca celebrate the 45th anniversary
- 2007 - Rulmeca open a sales office in Kazakhstan
- 2008 - Opening of Rulmeca Oy Finland
- 2009 - Rulmeca China moves to a bigger production plant
- 2010 - Relocation of Precismeca Canada from Alberta to Wallaceburg, Ontario
- 2010 - New Rulmeca Sales Company in Turkey
- 2011 - Opening of Sales Companies in Australia and Indonesia
- 2012 - 50th anniversary of Rulli Rulmeca, Italy
- 2012 - Establishment of Rulmeca Holding S.p.A.
Rulli Rulmeca is the reference supplier of components for Unit and Bulk material handling (belt conveyors in bulk handling and industrial applications) for Italy, North Africa, Middle East, Baltic countries, Norway, Greece, Iran and Pakistan.
Rulli Rulmeca is specialized in the supply of lasting and quality components:
- for belt conveyors in bulk handling: rollers, transoms, motorized pulleys, pulleys and accessories
- for unit handling and industrial applications: rollers, 24v motorized rollers, motorized pulleys and modules for dynamic storage.
Rulmeca's commitment to quality began with the birth of the company itself in 1962 and has developed throughout every field of activity, becoming the fundamental element in the international affirmation of Rulmeca rollers.
Constant targeted investment in new technology, modern organisation of group work, a totally computerised design and planning centre and avant-garde control systems create as many contexts and opportunities for Rulmeca's quality philosophy to find practical applications and translate itself into products with the highest levels of efficiency and reliability.
The quality of Rulmeca rollers is also backed up by the high commercial/technical service that is just as efficient, creating a special relationship with the customers, based on the continual exchange of information, supported by a wide agents network acting on both domestic and world-wide markets.
Production automation is one of the main foundations of Rulmeca manufacturing. Specialised technologies for the production of large quantities have been developed in co-operation with carefully selected suppliers. Testing procedures govern the whole production process and all rollers are subject to meticulous dimensional and operational tests when exiting the automated assembly lines.
The Rulmeca quality system has been certified under the ISO 9001:2015 standards
Furthermore the product range of Rulmeca rollers is designed and manufactured in compliance with the Directive "ATEX" 94/9/EC.
Service Center for the Assistance and Repair of Motorized Pulleys
Via Reno, 7/3 - 40033 Casalecchio di Reno (BO) Italy
Tel. 051.5880100 Fax 051.5880089
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
Considering the needs of the customers and in the aim of supporting the application success of Motorized Pulleys, Rulli Rulmeca S.p.A. opened a Center completely dedicated to the service and maintenance of Motorized Pulleys in Casalecchio di Reno (Bologna – Italy).
From this Center of Assistance, specialized staff, dedicated only to this task, is at your disposal to do fast repairs and to assemble Motorized Pulleys for replacements or new orders.
The service for the assistance and repair of Motorized Pulleys grants:
- a repair service in 48 hours on the standard models for diameters ranging from 80mm to 165mm;
- Professionals specialized in the customers’ service;
- Constant assistance;
- Possibility of inspection visits (to be agreed);
- Use of the original spare parts;
For the Motorized Pulleys with diameter ranging from 200mm to 1000mm we kindly ask you to contact the Center L.A.BO to verify the time and service mode.
RULLI RULMECA S.P.A.
Via A. Toscanini, 1
I-24011 Alme’ (Bergamo) - Italy
P. +39 035 4300 111
F. +39 035 4300 390
Fully paid up capital Euro 18.000.000
Tax code / Trade Register of Bergamo 00673810164 – VAT IT00673810164
Individual Company subject to the management
and coordination of RULMECA HOLDING S.p.A.
(Fully paid up capital 13.000.000 Euro Bergamo Trade Register/tax code number 00222830168)