Rulli a bassa rumorosità
Altre informazioni sul prodotto
RULMECA carried out an extensive testing campaign, both in the in-house laboratory and in real application on the field and is now proud to present a new solution for low noise rollers.
RULMECA takes very seriously the issues related to roller noise with:
- The best equipment available;
- A specific Test room designed and prepared to meet the highest standards;
- Strong partnerships with engineering companies with specific experience in noise issues;
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• The RULMECA low noise roller has been specially machined to achieve very precise values of TIR and MIS. This allows high running smoothness and a reduction of noise emissions up to 12 dB (A) Lwa, compared to standard rolls.
• The high reductions in vibrations are also achieved by an accurate dynamic balancing procedure of class G12 according to DIN1940.
• With additional internal damping elements and the above actions, a whole noise reduction of 14 dB (A) Lwa is achievable. (registered design BRD 202010007189.5)
• These HIGH QUALITY RULMECA ROLLERS are recommended in high speed conveying applications where very low noise levels are required.
• Additional possibilities are:
- Use of RULMECA ‘TOP’ or ‘SUPREME’ rollers for special applications, (see separate flyer)
- Decoupling from conveyor steel structure with special damping solutions
- Special roller coatings (HDPE/LDPE/PU/Rubber)
- Special connecting elements, etc.
We have the knowledge and the best options to find the right solution for your material handling applications.
Rulli di ritorno che contribuiscono ad eliminare le incrostazioni che si formano soprattutto al centro del nastro.
Rullo in polietilene ad alta densità (HDPE) per applicazioni minerarie e aggressive.
Il nuovo rullo termoplastico: una soluzione leggera, robusta ed ecologica di Rulmeca.
Coperture per proteggere i materiali trasportati e evitare la dispersione di polveri.