Low noise roller
Other information about the product
RULMECA carried out an extensive testing campaign, both in the in-house laboratory and in real application on the field and is now proud to present a new solution for low noise rollers.
RULMECA takes very seriously the issues related to roller noise with:
- The best equipment available;
- A specific Test room designed and prepared to meet the highest standards;
- Strong partnerships with engineering companies with specific experience in noise issues;
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• The RULMECA low noise roller has been specially machined to achieve very precise values of TIR and MIS. This allows high running smoothness and a reduction of noise emissions up to 12 dB (A) Lwa, compared to standard rolls.
• The high reductions in vibrations are also achieved by an accurate dynamic balancing procedure of class G12 according to DIN1940.
• With additional internal damping elements and the above actions, a whole noise reduction of 14 dB (A) Lwa is achievable. (registered design BRD 202010007189.5)
• These HIGH QUALITY RULMECA ROLLERS are recommended in high speed conveying applications where very low noise levels are required.
• Additional possibilities are:
- Use of RULMECA ‘TOP’ or ‘SUPREME’ rollers for special applications, (see separate flyer)
- Decoupling from conveyor steel structure with special damping solutions
- Special roller coatings (HDPE/LDPE/PU/Rubber)
- Special connecting elements, etc.
We have the knowledge and the best options to find the right solution for your material handling applications.
These return rollers contribute to eliminating the build-up of material which particularly is present in the belt centre.
HDPE roller for mining and aggressive applications.
HDPE rollers for light to medium duty applications: a light, strong, eco-friendly solution.
The covers are used to protect the conveyed materials and to avoid the dispersion of powders.