DSK rollers extra heavy duty
PRECISMECA / RULMECA GROUP Heavy Duty Rollers are designed for heavy duty open mining applications. Thanks to the high quality machined parts and a non contacting multi-chamber labyrinth seal, the rollers run with a whisper. The high quality machining process is a guarantee for a long service life of the PRECISMECA rollers - 8 years in operation 24 hours a day is not a rarity.
Return rollers with rings should not be used as belt tensioning devices.
|Tubes:||To DIN 2458 with tight tolerances, electrically welded; ST37 to DIN 17100|
|Housings:||massive housing made of forged steel|
|Bearing/Sealing:||deep groove precision ball bearings,
(21310 / 21312 / 6310 / 6312 / 6316 / 6318); to DIN 625,
triple lip labyrinth seal, heavy duty circlip
cover cap - cold pressed deep drawn steel to DIN 1623/1624 and zinc plated
|Lubrication:||permanent for roller life; lithium grease NLGI 2|
|Corrosion protection:||wax oil, type resost 7-3; colour painting on request|
Main Features and Benefits
- All DSK rollers available with different shell thicknesses
- All DSK rollers available in mass limited version
- Massive bearing housings
- The use of precision steel tubes guarantees best radial run-out
- DSK rollers and garlands are available for belt speed up to 10 m/sec.
- Best suitable for impact roller
- Different laggings for hard and aggressive applications available
- Additional sealing for extreme environments deliverable